Jumat, 13 September 2013

S.W.A.D

Strength, Weaknesses, Abilities, Dreams

For strength and weaknesses I will tell you about my characters. This is only my opinion and what I feel about myself. So, feel free to read :)

Strength:
  • Decisive
  • Friendly
  • Outgoing
  • Courageous
  • Humble
  • Respectful
 Weaknesses:
  • Childlish
  • Choosy
  • Lazy
  • Disorganized
I don't really like telling people about my weaknesses, so I'll continue to the next part about my abilities....

Abilities:
I think............these are my abilities, whatever you want to judge me like what lol















SWIMMING!
Yes, its my ability and also my hobby. I started to learn swimming since I was 6. Its kinda fun and relaxing when I swim. This sport also good for your heart. Now I have got 2 silver medals and 1 gold medal from swimming race city level.

Leadership Skill
I think I've got some potentials to be a great leader and since now I'm still learning to be a great leader in the future.

Dreams:
In the future i got a vision to be a rich entrepreneur and this is how i do it by:









 Just see me in the next 2 years! ;D

1 komentar:

  1. Pursue your dream, hard work, move onward and no retreat.... Good Luck...

    BalasHapus